AIDS Orphans Rising will answer all of your questions and includes many ideas on how you can help these children make it in this world. The book introduces and allows you to link to many groups helping these children and one especially, the Religious Teachers Filippini.
They are unique in that they guarantee that 100% of your donation actually gets to the children and none of your gift goes for administrative purposes. All donations go toward what you wish the children to have.
Reading the statistics on these orphans can cause one to either not believe or just give up, feeling that the problem is insurmountable. But AIDS Orphans Rising presents to you children who are overcoming the most unbeatable odds.
Perhaps in the past you have been asked to help orphan children but felt your gift really never got to the children. AIDS Orphans Rising will assist you in finding many groups that are able to make a great difference in the lives of these children, doing so much with very little, and very little bureaucracy. Again, the Religious Teachers Filippini is in the forefront of providing for these children in Adigrat, Ethiopia. The Sisters take the smaller CHH into their hostel until the oldest one is able to provide for the smaller children on their own.
|NEWS BLAZE BOOK REVIEW – 6/11/08|
Here’s what you will learn from this great book
- What is a Child-Headed Household?
- How do they come to be?
- Where do they live?
- How can you help them get better housing … today?
- What do they eat?
- How can you help them get enough to eat now?
- How can you volunteer to feed the little ones?
- What type of education do they receive?
- How can you help educate them with a marketable skill that will lift them from poverty … at this moment?
- How might you volunteer to teach them?
All the statistics you could ever want about HIV/AIDS
- What about their health and the health care they receive?
- How you can get them good health care as soon as they need it
- How you can volunteer to give them the health care they need
- Adoption possibilities: domestic, foreign and from a distance
- All the references you could ever want concerning HIV/AIDS orphans
- An amazing number of Internet sites and links concerning these children
- Volunteer opportunities, not only educational, feeding and health, but also just coming to be with the orphans,and give them some needed love.
- You can donate your hard earned money and make sure 100% of it gets to the children!